Sunday 5 June 2011

Pompom trim!

Hi Guys, 
I bought some pom-pom trim today, just because I had heard of it a few times and thought it looked cool! But now I'm back home wondering what to do with it?! I did a quick Google and found a few tutorials of things to make with it!

  • Necklace! There's an awesome DIY necklace I could make here.
  • Pillow! There's a cute pillow tutorial here.  
  • Tablecloth! Tutorial  here.
  • Scarf! I don't have a tutorial for this one, but I think it would be quite easy to attach some trim to the bottom of a scarf!


  • Flower! This BRILLIANT idea uses pompom trim to make a gorgeous flower that can then be used as a topper for a card!
  • Lampshade!  Jazz up a boring lampshade by slappin' some trim round the bottom! Genius!
  • Card! And finally, a pretty awesome way to make a card extra special and fun? How did you guess?! Yes, its Pom-pom trim!


    Hope you've enjoyed looking at these projects. and I've inspired you to get some pom-pom trim! Which of these projects do you think I should try with mine? Do you have any other projects I haven't featured? I would LOVE to hear from you! Just leave a comment below! S xx






    No comments:

    Post a Comment