- Tell me about your blog, and recommend that I visit it (I will!)
- Tell me about a cool craft or DIY project you found or created,
- Recommend a craft/design/home website you love and tell me why,
- Show off! Attach pictures or link to a blog post where you created some amazing cards, crafts, redecorated your bedroom, anything! I'd love to see what you're up to!
- Ask for something particular on the blog! Maybe you'd like to have more "masterclasses" (like the cards one), more home projects, handmade gifts, cool websites, freebie downloads, or something entirely different! I'll take all suggestions and do my best to cover them!
- Ask for advice on a project. Maybe you have a card/lamp/knitting project/whatever that isn't working for you? Ask me for some advice and I'll do my best to help you out! (Although, I'm not a really experienced crafter, and
may notwill not! be able to turn your project into a complete masterpiece!
- Give me a compliment! ;) Something you love about the blog? Tell me and watch me faint me joy (Well, imagine it, as you're not actually able to see me!) Or if you have a complaint or something you feel is wrong with the blog, tell me too. I'll do my best to fix it!
- Just say hi! It's not that hard! ;)
Friday, 17 June 2011
Comments and DIY Mirrors!
Wow! 100 hits! (Well, a hundred and three, but who's counting?!) I'd just like to say Thank You to you (yes, YOU!) for visiting my blog over the last month or so. I hope you've enjoyed reading it, although I don't know if you did or not, as there are no comments! ;) Don't worry, I won't bite, just leave a comment saying anything you want! You could: