Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's like a  digital pinboard or mood board. You can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. ;) At the moment, it's by invitation only, but I applied for one and got my golden email only a couple of days later!
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things - wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DIY and craft projects... You name it, people are pinning it. I started a couple of days ago, and already I'm addicted! If you wanna check my boards out, go here  So what  are you waiting for? Get pinning!




                                                              

                 
        
                       
                                 


                                     
                                              
Sorry! Haven't really figured out how to make the pictures look lined up! :( But these are all pins from my boards. They're all craft and DIY Projects (I know, CRAZY, right?! ) Head on over to my boards to get the link for all these! (You can follow me too if you want!)  Do you have a pinterest account? What's your name? Leave it in the coments box below and I'll check it out! S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment